Your Pumped & Ready To Go. Lets Fast Track Your Learning Curve!
The following sessions will teach you the fundamental processes for using the tools but before we go there, the very first task you have is to adjust the way you think about keywords.
Watch these short sessions to find out what real keyword research actually is.
Watch The Digital Marketing Bootcamp – Fast Track Sessions
Now that you have seen what is possible.
Go see what changes you can make to your campaigns and websites.
What Makes You Special?
How To Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition
- List the features and benefits that are unique about your product or service.
- What emotional need is being specifically met by your product or service.
- Identify aspects of your product or service that your competitors cannot imitate.
- Create phrases about your unique product or service that are short, clear, and concise.
- Answering your customer’s primary question: “What’s in it for me?”
- Make a list of what you know about your target audience.
- Make a list of all the needs that your product or service could meet – these attributes are all potential USPs for your business.
- Screen these USP’s against trends and competitors.
- Now remove the USP’s that are already being well met by competitors.
- Don’t forget that your USP is a unique selling proposition so you are looking for a gap in the market.
- Match each USP against what you and your business are especially good at, and how you want to be seen.
- Conduct short interviews with about ten people in your target market to choose the strongest USP for your business.
- Double-check that you have the right USP.
- Does it convey one strong benefit?
- Is it memorable?
- Is it clear who the brand is targeting from the USP?
- Can you deliver what it promises?
- Is it really unique – or could a competitor claim the same thing?
- Use this positioning to develop your business and your marketing strategy.
- Evaluate your activities using your USP as a benchmark.
- Monitor trends and new competitors that could affect how customers see your USP.