Learn a quick and secure way to build a blog or website with no coding skill required.
In this session, we will use the following tools and services:
- Digital marketers toolbox
- WordPress WP Video Silo plugin.
- Hosting and SSL. Look for fast hosting like WPX hosting.
- Namecheap.com for the domain.
This step-by-step process is straightforward to do, so follow along.
You will learn a fast and simple way to create a website without having to learn HTML CSS or having to memorize long boring skyscraper coding tutorials. You can get you up and running in 20 to 30 minutes with your new website ready for you to start adding your content.
Your first task
- Get a domain
- Setup your hosting with a service provider that has a reputation for great service.
- Bet the basic WordPress installation setup
Once you have this done move to the next stage, where you install WordPress plugins that provide the functionality you need.
TIP: Try to use as little plugins as possible to limit security issues.
How To Install A WordPress Plugin – Step by Step for Beginners
Watch how to install the plugins used.